Thursday, February 22, 2007
(LAUGHS)
inside joke. HAHAHA!
-
CHEMISTRY LESSONzhiyun, jesiska, nicole and lichu were laughing their asses off.
why?
HURRHH!because..
mr chia was asking us to deduce the oxidation number of Oxygen in some compound (I cannot remember alr). and then, before I cld copy finish the question, he was already asking, "ok so the oxidation number is???" AND, amazingly, xiao xue (hua xian zi) answered "-2!". zhiyin and I went "wahh so fast ah" and when I turned back to zhiyun they all, they said "how i know the answer! also havent do yet! siao!" damn it. like that called siao meh. HAHA well anyway, I was working out the sum and my answer was
-1, not -2!!! I stared at zhiyin and zhiyin stared back at me.
after which mr chia said,
"-2 is... WRONG! the correct answer is -1."
instantaneously I went
"YES! -1!!! MY ANSWER CORRECT! HAHA"
then suddenly,
mr chia: "ah ah see. when I ask you all who get different answer from me, different from -2, no one answer, then when I gave out the correct answer, yall go-
YESS!!!! YESSS!!!!!! -1!!!!!! YESS!!!!!!!!! (punchs fist into the air in a very cartoon manner)"
yayaya ah-duh the whole class roared into laughter.
and when I turned back,
zhiyun and tendy and nicole and lichu laughed like siao.
"YOU RIGHT!! HAHAHA YOU RIGHT!! HAHAHAHA!"
ass.
thanks man. -.-
thendral turned and looked at me and LAUGHED.
"YOU RIGHT!"
YA LA YA LA ME LA. happy not.
stupid.
pfffffffft. dont want to help him collect ws alr. I therefore resigned. bye.
jk jk jk. HAHA.
-loser-
nishanthi is mad.
dont ask me why. HAHA.
and I'm hooked onto the
PRISON BREAK episodes. GOSH. ITS SO FREAKING NICE DAMMIT! SCREAMS. HAHA.
next wk at this time I wld be down for the OAC. haha what if I manage to finish all my work by 4th March and still turn up for school on the 5th?? :) I HOPE SOOOO- heh.
okay band was exciting. ms sia is seriously scary but funny at the same time. HAHA weird combination rgt. HAHAHA YAY YIDDISH DANCES. :)
HAHA
9 YEARS.
WAIT FOR ME AH,
I'LL COME BACK TO FETCH YOU! :)
7:44 PM Tjung!